COVID-19 UPDATE: August 2021
Operating with limitations
Tuesday, 3 August 2021
As this lockdown is significantly different from previous, Westpoint Autos will continue to operate with limitations.
With our showrooms closed effective Tuesday 3rd August, our Sales teams are operating online, over the phone and with contactless measures including contactless delivery on a case by case basis. You can contact us via the following ways:
- Just browsing? View our new, demonstrator and used vehicle range on our website and submit an enquiry form on any vehicle of interest.
- Want to speak with someone in real time? Use our Chat Service on our website.
- Prefer to talk? Call us on (07) 3878 0440 – we will ensure your call is directed to our dedicated Sales team.
Our Service Department will continue to operate with strict contactless measures for all scheduled and emergency service and repairs.
- For bookings, simply submit an online booking request our website.
- For general service enquiries or if you have any queries regarding your existing service booking please call our team on 07 3878 0476.
- Our Service Department will operate from 9am – 3pm on Wednesday 4th, Thursday 5th and Friday 6th August. All sites will be closed on Saturday 7th August. We have adopted contactless processes at drop-off and pick-up to benefit your health and safety, and that of our team’s.
Parts continue to operate online and over the phone for all enquiries and orders. We also offer a contactless pick-up / direct to your boot service.
We know these are challenging times and appreciate your patience.
Monday, 2 August 2021
In line with the Queensland Government advice regarding the lockdown for the SEQ area, all Westpoint Autos and Salters Cars Sales, Service and Parts departments are currently open for business and ready to assist you. Adhering strictly to Government guidelines, we are taking a number of measures to ensure our dealership and service centres are a clean and safe environment for both our customers and team members including:
- Social distancing in all instances with all business to be conducted outside where possible
- Contactless payments and document handovers where possible
- Contactless Parts Collection available now – just ask us how!
- Mandatory masks are to be worn on our premises by all staff and guests
- QR code check-in for all guests visiting our premises
- Regular hand-washing & the use of hand sanitiser
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch areas and all vehicles
Commonly Asked Questions
If you have an existing service appointment or need to book one, our service departments will continue to operate.
If you have a dealership appointment, test drive or vehicle delivery scheduled, our team will contact you to advise of any changes to your appointment to ensure we maintain Government guidelines.
Our online showroom will continue to operate, and our sales team will respond to sales enquiries during this time – business as usual.
What is the best way to keep up to date?
Our company website and Westpoint Autos social media pages.
Alternatively, please do not hesitate to contact us or give us a call on 07 3878 0440.
Your health and safety is our priority and we appreciate your understanding and assistance to help stop the spread of COVID-19.